WHY JOIN NEXWAY?
Nexway offers a dynamic, startup-like work environment in a rapidly growing and ever-evolving industry. Our team is innovative, energetic, and strategic — we always strive to create new and better ways to propel our customers’ online businesses forward.
We never see boundaries; we see opportunities. And we believe that technology, in all its forms, can make our and our customers’ lives better.
Working at Nexway means you’ll work with an international team of people who bring their unique experiences and local-market expertise to everything they do.
Who we are?
We are an established business in e-commerce industry with our own product suite. Our teams are based in France, Poland and Germany and we jointly develop our solutions. We work in small teams and we prefer agile development and decision making. We work with microservice oriented architecture, Java and Go on backend, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform and full CI/CD loop, and React+Redux based frontend applications.
As a team member you will be working on backend microservices that power our e-commerce suite. We expect you to be an active team player who can contribute in code, debate ideas, and influence the end product. Ideally, we are looking for a person with a strong passion for technology and a drive to master one’s skills on the way to Senior level.
• 2+ years commercial experience working as Microservice Developer
• Strong Java skills (Spring Boot)
• Working experience with MongoDB and document data model
• Good level of English (at least B2)
• Real world Git experience
• Experience in Agile development practices
• Ability to communicate effectively and recognize the value of collaboration between team members
• Familiarity with automated deployments (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
A big thumb up for
• Exposure to full stack: frontend UI, server side business logic, database
• Experience with Golang
• Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
• MongoDB management skills: scaling, performance management, capacity planning
• Nice office with kgs of coffee and barbecue on the rooftop, 100m from Mariacka street
• Guaranteed parking spot
• Flexible working hours
• Remote – no limits on that but we do encourage people to visit the office
• Opportunity to travel to office in Paris
• Backend: Java (Spring Boot), Golang
• Infrastructure: Google Cloud platform
• Docker & Orchestrator: Kubernetes
• Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins
• Database: MongoDB, Google BigQuery, SQL
• Message-broker: RabbitMQ
To apply please send the resume in English via the below form.
Upon review you will be invited to an interview in Katowice office. You will be asked to code during the interview, and also to have a short conversation in English.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to this address: email@example.com