WHY JOIN NEXWAY?
• We are dynamic, innovative and energetic.
• We see opportunities rather than boundaries, using technology to make all our lives better.
• You will work in an international environment with talented people from different countries.
SENIOR BACK END DEVELOPER
(2 open positions)
Paris La Défense
As a Senior Developer part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for analyzing and developing new features of the Nexway Platform.
• Understand needs and requirements, translate them to feature on the platform, prepare technical specifications, implement, test and deliver
• Participate to the general improvement of the teams through cross code reviews and knowledge transfer of domains of expertise
• Contribute to platform architecture and technical designs
• Propose new approaches and tools to improve development velocity and quality
• Minimum 5 years of professional Back end development
• Strong analytical and coding skills
• Organized, autonomous and creative
• Proficient knowledge of Java or/and Go language
• Notions in REST API and microservice architectures
• Good sensibility and culture on security
• Fluent in French & English (written and spoken)
• Ability to work in a continuous integration mode
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud
• Knowledge in e-commerce application
Our ECommerce platform technical ecosystem
• Backend languages: Java (SpringBoot), Golang
• Infrastructure: Google Cloud platform
• Docker & Orchestrator: Kubernetes
• Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins
• Database: MongoDB, Google BigQuery, SQL
• Message-broker: RabbitMQ
• Logs: Stackdriver, Elasticsearch, Kiban