NEXWAY IS RECRUITING!
We are strengthening our teams with the opening of new positions:
WHY JOIN NEXWAY?
• We are dynamic, innovative and energetic.
• We see opportunities rather than boundaries, using technology to make all our lives better.
• You will work in an international environment with talented people from different countries.
Paris La Défense
As a Senior Devops part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for automation and improving the CI/CD on our Kubernetes platform.
• Design, scale and heal our Google Cloud Platform with Infrastructure as Code in mind
• Optimize the continuous integration and deployment tools
• Improve logging, monitoring and alerting
• Contribute to platform architecture and technical designs
• Propose new approaches and tools to improve development velocity and quality
• Interact with development teams in an Agile environment
• Minimum 3 years of professional devops and continuous integration/deployment
• Proficient knowledge on containers and Kubernetes
• Strong scripting skills on Bash
• Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
• Strong closeness and practice of Linux OS (Debian/Ubuntu)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Git
• Knowledge of Python, Java and Go language
• Notions in REST API and microservice architectures
• Experience with MongoDB and RabbitMQ
• Sensibility and culture on security
• Organized, autonomous and creative
• Fluent in French & English (written and spoken)
Our ECommerce platform technical ecosystem
• Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform
• Docker & Orchestrator Kubernetes
• Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins, Gitlab-ci
• Database: MongoDB, Google BigQuery, Google Storage, MariaDB
• Data Intelligence: Dataiku, Talend (ETL), Pentaho
• Message-broker: RabbitMQ
• Logs: Stackdriver, Elasticsearch, Kibana
• Backend languages: Java (SpringBoot), Golang